Aquarium fish and plants is blog about aquariums and live in my aquariums. I will post here daily about live my fishes and aquatic plants. Next I will post here articles about my experiences in aquariums. I hope that my informations will be useful.


Download aquarium book

11.5.06

Ichthyophthirius Multifiliis - White Spot

I set up my social tank for fishes. In the first step I give in gravel and plants. 3 weeks I keep aquarium without fishes. Then I enter there first fishes. The first fishes was 2 Brachydanio rerios, 2 Otocinclus affinis and 2 Poecilia sphenops. All was OK, fishes was healthy. Then I wait one week and enter 4 Aphyosemion australe and 4 Rivulus magdalenae. Two days was all ok but next day I saw a Ichthyophthirius Multifiliis - White spot on some fishes. I started cure. It was in Saturday, aquarium shop was closed and I have only FMC medicine. The first step was change temperature to 27 °C. I don't enter salt to water when I set up tank. Now I enter 150 g on 250 litres of water. And applied 2,5 ml FMC what is 1 ml on 100 litres of water. I applied FMC in this concentration four days. Second day was Ichthyophthirius Multifiliis - White spot on all fishes expect Rivulus and increase. Third day was Ichthyophthirius Multifiliis - White spot less. Thourth day evening I don't see any White spot. Next day I change 20 litres of water to decrease of concentration of FMC. After three days I enter to my external filter activated carbon to absorb FMC and then I draw back them. Now, after 2 weeks I don't see any White spot. This is my experience with cure Ichthyophthirius Multifiliis - White spot.

No comments: