Aquarium fish and plants is blog about aquariums and live in my aquariums. I will post here daily about live my fishes and aquatic plants. Next I will post here articles about my experiences in aquariums. I hope that my informations will be useful.


Download aquarium book

16.2.07

Aquariums biotopes on www.aqua-fish.net

Here is a list of Aquariums biotopes on www.aqua-fish.net.

1. Origin's name African River Rapids
#2. Origin's name Lake Tanganyika
#3. Origin's name Northern Madagascar
#4. Origin's name Lake Malawi
#6. Origin's name Southern African Swamp
#7. Origin's name Southeast Asian River
#11. Origin's name Indian/Burmese River
#12. Origin's name New Guinea River
#18. Origin's name Central American Rocky Lake

2 comments:

Samit Roy said...

Nice collection of biotope pictures. It would be nice to see a brief description for each biotope, their natural conditions, flora & fauna!

Thanks again for this informative post! I hope you wont mind if I put a link to your blog from my aquarium blog: aquasamit.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Nice collection of biotope pics.

Perhaps we could link to each other? My blog is
http://www.aquariumlore.blogspot.com