Aquarium fish and plants is blog about aquariums and live in my aquariums. I will post here daily about live my fishes and aquatic plants. Next I will post here articles about my experiences in aquariums. I hope that my informations will be useful.


Download aquarium book

22.3.06

Beginning

I decide to share with my experiences in aquaristic by this blog. Aquaristic hobby I descend from my father. In our home was aquarium within living memory. Father is breeding "Poecilia, Xiphophorus helleri,Poecilia sphenops and other similar to these types. Fare him wery good. Aquarium has 150 litres volume. When I buy my own flat, I discovered I need aquaium for life. Immadiately I buy two aquariums. rovno dve. This was three years ago. The begining was hard. I was change fishes and plants often. The aquariums has good and bad epochs. All depended how much time I spent for aquarium care. Now I decide spent all my free time for my aquariums and begin new epoch aquaristic in my home.

No comments: