Aquarium fish and plants is blog about aquariums and live in my aquariums. I will post here daily about live my fishes and aquatic plants. Next I will post here articles about my experiences in aquariums. I hope that my informations will be useful.


Download aquarium book

8.3.09

What´s new in my aquarium

It is a 2 yers ago I wrote my last article on my blog. 2 years I has been busy by work. I have only free time for my family and aquarium. What change for 2 years in my aquariium ?? When I am solved problems with algae, arrived time to change. I have decided to try breed African cichlids. I am decided for Malawi cichlids. I am change aquarium appearance. I had bought background from polystyrene. I am hides internal filter in him. External filter I am took in work, where are at that same time with colleagues prepared our first aquarium. Into aquarium I am gave 4 Metriclimae estherae, 4 Pseudotropheus elongatus mpanga, 6 Melanochromis maigano and 4 Labidochromis yelow. But I've done newcomers mistake. Aquarium has been shortly in operation and I am immediately placed all mentioned Malawi cichlids there. To catastrophe arrive around 3 day after released aquarium fishes into aquarium. Die all Melanochromis maigano. Till now I am did not come on cause. When to deaths arrive, I had not available none test quality of water, such that I don't know what become. After this catastrophe I dont put additional aquarium fishes into aquarium. From time African cichlid in the my aquarium have I dont have aquarium photos. Fishes non-were growing. Dont breed. After 3 months I am decided take all fishes in jobs and try something else. About what I am decided keep, I will write next time.

1 comment:

jack said...

fish compatible with discus


I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my
first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.